Ziss Aqua Breeding Box BL3
It's no secret that we don't like the small net breeding boxes, they restrict flow and often the adult fish can suck the fry out through the holes. So when I saw this one at a trade show I knew it was something I had to have in the shop.
As well as three stainless steel mesh to allow natural water flow through the box, there is an external airstone built in to make sure that you don't get stagnant water and low oxygen areas.
As well as useful for groowing on fry, these are great for seperating injured fish if you don't have a seperate quarentine tank, breeding shrimp, and keeping larger live food alive in the aquarium.
Attact these to the inside of your tank via the suction cups, and you've got the perfect mini breeding tank.
Benefits of the BL-3 Breeding boxes:
- Young fish grow faster because extra oxygen-rich water enters the breeding box via the stainless steel meshes and the external airlift.
- The breeding boxes can be attached in every aquarium by means of a patented suction cup system which is added.
- The water circulation system constantly refreshes the water in the breeding box. The big advantage of this is that the water in the breeding box has the same temperature and water values as the aquarium.
Specifications of the BL-3:
- Bottom of stainless steel mesh
- 2 sides of stainless steel mesh
- Suction cup mounting system
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Volume: 2.4L
- Suitable for all types of fish
- Size: 14 x 14 x 15cm