Fish Science Tropical Flake Food 50g
A complete and nutritionally balanced diet for tropical fish.
Recreates the natural, insect based diet that most fish species would consume in the wild.
Naturally enhances the colour of your fish using Spirulina algae, paprika and krill.
Specially formulated with insect meal to promote health, easy digestion and long life.
It's what fish eat, naturally. Award winning insect based diet that most fish would eat in the wild.
Specially formulated with Insect Meal to promote health and easy digestion whilst reducing waste.
Environmentally friendly and sustainable – reduces the use of Fish Meal which is taken from the sea.
FishScience uses insect meal that is made from Black Soldier Flies, which are cultured in Holland.
- Black Soldier Flies are cultured on waste fruit, vegetables and other organic waste
- Greater than 10 x lower emissions when compared with conventional livestock rearing
- Efficient food conversion when compared to other protein production:
- 1.5kg food produces 1kg of insects
- 5kg food produces 1kg of pork
- 8kg food produces 1 kg of beef
- Reduces the use of Fishmeal. Most fishmeal is produced directly from fish caught in the sea
- Very limited environmental impact – odourless, controlled and virtually waste free
Recreates the natural, insect based diet that most fish species consume in the wild.
Vitamin A 25,000 IU/kg,
Vitamin D3 1,500 IU/kg,
Vitamin E 100mg/kg,
Vitamin C 450mg/kg
Fish and fish derivatives, cereals, insect meal, vegetables (garlic and paprika), molluscs and crustaceans (krill and shrimp), salmon oil, algae.