Fish Science Corydoras Tablets
Recreates the natural, insect based diet that most Corydoras and bottom feeding fish would eat in the wild.
Specially formulation rich in insect meal to promote health and easy digestion whilst reducing waste.
Environmentally friendly and sustainable – reduces the use of fish meal which is taken from the sea.
Tablet food which is ideal for bottom feeding fish such as Corydoras and Loaches.
Tablets slowly break down to allow natural feeding behaviour.
FishScience uses insect meal that is made from Black Soldier Flies, which are cultured in Holland.
- Black Soldier Flies are cultured on waste fruit, vegetables and other organic waste
- Greater than 10 x lower emissions when compared with conventional livestock rearing
- Efficient food conversion when compared to other protein production:
- 1.5kg food produces 1kg of insects
- 5kg food produces 1kg of pork
- 8kg food produces 1 kg of beef
- Reduces the use of Fishmeal. Most fishmeal is produced directly from fish caught in the sea
- Very limited environmental impact – odourless, controlled and virtually waste free
Recreates the natural, insect based diet that most fish species consume in the wild.
Vitamin A 20,000 IU/kg,
Vitamin D3 1,200 IU/kg,
Vitamin E 80mg/kg,
Vitamin C 400mg/kg,
Insect Meal (14%), Brewers Yeast, Wheat gluten, Fish hydrolysate, Soya, Wheat flour, Spirulina algae, Alfalfa, Spinach, Fish meal, Peas, Shrimp meal, Garlic, Cucumber, Cauliflower, Salmon oil, Vitamin premix, Binding agent (Maltodextrin).