Fish Science Betta Granules
It's what fish eat, naturally. Award winning insect based diet that most fish would eat in the wild.
FishScience uses insect meal that is made from Black Soldier Flies, which are cultured in Holland.
- Black Soldier Flies are cultured on waste fruit, vegetables and other organic waste
- Greater than 10 x lower emissions when compared with conventional livestock rearing
- Efficient food conversion when compared to other protein production:
- 1.5kg food produces 1kg of insects
- 5kg food produces 1kg of pork
- 8kg food produces 1 kg of beef
- Reduces the use of Fishmeal. Most fishmeal is produced directly from fish caught in the sea
- Very limited environmental impact – odourless, controlled and virtually waste free
Recreates the natural, insect based diet that Bettas consume in the wild.
Floating 0.5mm granules for easy eating.
Specially formulated with insect meal to support health and easy digestion.
Environmentally friendly and sustainable.
Contains natural colour enhancers such as Spirulina algae, paprika, carrot and shrimp.
Vitamin A 25,000 IU/kg,
Vitamin D3 1,450 IU/kg,
Vitamin C 400mg/kg,
Vitamin E 100mg/kg
Insect meal, cereals, herring meal, brewery yeast, soya flour, salmon oil, potato flour, fish hydrolysate, Shrimp meal, vegetables, Spirulina algae, crab eggs, lecithin, antioxidants and colourants